Precise Lifting Devices for Production
What a Mechapulator contains :
- Manually or electrically movable “Balancer” in crane tracks or mounted on a column, alternatively a telescopic arm configured for loads up to 600 kg.
- Integrated control for load and tooling with the security of a two-hand control or processor monitoring. For this purpose, only a simple pushbutton is operated. Everything else is taken over by the automatic load monitoring and PLC functionality.
- Integrated gripper control, position & load dependent lifting speed
- Signal exchange via CANbus and the capability to logical links that improves automation of gripper functions and operators security
- Configurable, 8-channel, bidirectionally configurable I/O modules
- Patented 360 ° rotary feedthrough with signal and air transmission.